We are happy to offer the ease and convenience of our Curbside Pickup Service to all our patrons.
Place a hold on an item.
- We strongly recommend you submit requests through your library card online account. This will help to keep lines free for call backs and to schedule appointments.
- You can also call our Reference Desk at (484) 427-8115 to request items by telephone. If you get a message, please leave just your name and phone number on our voicemail and we will return your call. Please do not leave your request.
- Please let us know if someone else will be picking up your items for you.
Schedule your curbside appointment.
- When you order online you will receive an email notification that your items are READY FOR PICKUP, schedule pickup by calling the library at 484-427-8114 or 484-427-8116. If you get voicemail, please leave your name and a callback number. If you do not have an email associated with your account, we will call you to arrange a pickup time.
- Pick up times will be scheduled when the building is open to the public.
Pick up your items.
- When you arrive, park and call the library at 484-427-8114 or 484-427-8116 to let us know you have arrived.
- Staff will meet you at the entrance door with your materials.