Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a library card?
When the building is open you can visit the library to complete an application card and present a photo id along with proof of Delaware County residency. If you are not a Delaware County resident you must also present the library card from your home county.
How long can I have an item checked-out?
• 3 weeks: Books, Books on CD, Playaways, CD-ROMs, Music CDs, Magazines, Informational DVDs, Kindles
• 7 days: TV Series & Children’s DVDs, Videogames
• 3 days: Feature Film DVDs
• 2 weeks: Rokus
Are there any fees to check out an item?
Effective January 2019, there are NO rental fees.
How can I renew or request items online?
Most items will renew automatically for you. Read more here: http://www.delcolibraries.org/Automatic-Renewals
What happens if my items are overdue?
Overdue fees are as follows:
- Materials for Adults: $0.25 per day per item
- Materials for Children: $0.10 per day per item
- DVDs for Adults: $0.25 per day per item
- DVDs for Children: $0.10 per day per item
- Book club bags: $3.00 per day
- Kindles and Rokus: $3.00 per day
- Museum Passes: $10.00 per day
How can I become a library volunteer?
Volunteers play an important role at our library, participating in many jobs that help to provide the public with excellent library service. From time to time, we have a need for a particular task in various departments. At this time, there are no volunteer openings. If you have questions, please feel free to contact Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I contact someone at the township?
Township information is available here: https://www.marpletwp.com
About Services and Workshops
Most services and workshops are available at NO COST, for those times there is an expense, credit cards are accepted. You can make credit card payments for charges of $5 or more at our circulation desk via Square with magnetic strip or chip cards or using Apple or Android Pay on your phone.