By Seta Bardakjian
- Hiking- There is a really fun place I go to which is called Okehocking Preserve. It has creaks, picnic tables, and trails to go hiking.
- Go on a bike ride
- Chalk- draw on your driveway.
- Rock painting- Go outside and find some nice rocks and paint fun designs on the rocks.
- Have a picnic- Go outside and lay a blanket or a tablecloth bring your favorite snacks and enjoy
- Make an obstacle race- for example say you have to dribble the ball 5 times then jump 7 times and run in a circle 5 times then whoever finishes first wins.
- Go for a scavenger hunt- for example make a list of stuff you have to find like 5 leafs, 4 flowers, 3 sticks, 2 rocks, and 1 bug and it can be a fun way to spend your time outside