By Nick Fattizo
By Seta Bardakjian
- Hiking- There is a really fun place I go to which is called Okehocking Preserve. It has creaks, picnic tables, and trails to go hiking.
- Go on a bike ride
- Chalk- draw on your driveway.
- Rock painting- Go outside and find some nice rocks and paint fun designs on the rocks.
- Have a picnic- Go outside and lay a blanket or a tablecloth bring your favorite snacks and enjoy
- Make an obstacle race- for example say you have to dribble the ball 5 times then jump 7 times and run in a circle 5 times then whoever finishes first wins.
- Go for a scavenger hunt- for example make a list of stuff you have to find like 5 leafs, 4 flowers, 3 sticks, 2 rocks, and 1 bug and it can be a fun way to spend your time outside
And Then There Were None
This book is about people who go to Indian island to investigate a murder. What they do not know is that the murderer is with them. One after the other people are being killed and no one knows who the murderer is. This brings fear to the people and they start losing trust in each other and thinking that one of them could be the murder. Age you should read this book is 13 and older.
By: Sydney Huynh